"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, January 27, 2014

CC2G Cards!!

Hi crafty friends. I wanted to share some of the cards I made using the February 2014 CupCards to Go Kit!! Here is a look at the fantabulous kit:
Isn't it FULL of cuteness!! It comes to you in a mini box all wrapped up so sweet:
This small box contains SO much goodness!! So many cute patterned papers, card bases, envelopes, sentiments, ribbons, and embellishments- there are SO many of those babies!! Here are a few of the cards I created using JUST the kit:
Then... well, then I got my Lawn Fawn Stamps out and played with the kit some more:
This was my 1st kit as a member of the CupCards to Go DT and I had so much fun playing with the kit!!! I know I'm in great company - the other DT members ROCKED it!! You can check out the CC2G gallery HERE. Have a crafty day! I'll be back tomorrow to share a card I made for this month CC2G Challenge!! See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment