"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Saturday, October 4, 2014

CC2G WCMD Photo on a Card Challenge!!

Happy World Card Making Day crafty friends!! I am so excited to be hosting this challenge over on the CC2G Blog today! Aren't all the challenges so fun?!? So many talented ladies on this DT! Do you ever add photos to your cards? I've seen this wonderfully done on Pinterest and was excited to give it a try. Ok, so sometimes I post random pictures on Instagram/Facebook of rainbows, rainy days, the sun bursting through the clouds (does everyone else do this too?). I get so inspired by the sky. God is just seriously amazing - and I feel WONDER when I look up. I wanted to add that - a little wonder - to my cards ;). So in case you don't know about them, let me share, there is a lovely company (SocialPrintStudio ) that I use to print my Instagram photos. If you don't "know" them yet, you need to get on that. The photos are amazing quality - thick, sturdy, beautiful photos (and pretty dang cheap as well!!!). The last time I placed an order with them, I added a bunch of my Insta pictures of the sky - so I was VERY excited about this challenge!! Here are the cards I created:
For both of these cards I went deep into my stash and got out some patterned paper I hadn't played with in a while. Paired that with my Lawn Fawn Polaroid die, American Crafts Polaroid die, Paper Smooches sentiment stamps, and some twine/sequins for fancy :). I love how they came out! Hope you guys play along with me and this Photo On a Card Challenge!! I cant wait to see what you create!! Don't forget to stick with us CC2G gals all day - the fun wont stop cause it can't stop!! I'll be back later participating in the Mixed Media Challenge and I also made a so fun mini book/card set that I'll be sharing later - so stay tuned friends! Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment